276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Revlon Super Lustrous Cherries In The Snow Lipstick

£3.595£7.19Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The shade brightens up my pale skin making everything looks more vibrant, but I can see this looking equally as striking on a darker skin tone as well. I would also agree with the formula feeling similar to the Urban Decay Vice line, very smooth and comfortable to wear. If you sit this nail polish next to some of the bolder red colors, you can definitely see that it leans a bit pink, but on its own it's a less intimidating red. I bought that nail polish for my mom last Christmas, she likes reds and I thought it was so classic and a rich, vibrant colour. Revlon Cherries in the Snow Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick has been around at least since the 50’s, from what I can find, which tells you something about it’s popularity and lasting power as an iconic lip shade.

The unique formula also helps nourish and protect your lips, leaving them feeling soft and hydrated. I also put it next to some roses I just recently picked out of my own garden (okay, I don’t have a “garden”, that sounds really fancy- maybe “yard” is a better word! Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick 023 Cherries In The Snow is a long-lasting lipstick formula with a modern matte finish. To achieve more buildable coverage, use more dabbing motions to apply the color and press lips together to diffuse the color. I’ve seen it, although not recently, and if I see it again I will snap it up as the colour does match the lip shade perfectly.It’s a firsthand link to the past, more tangible, immediate, and beautifully mundane than a book or a work of art. I’m often too scared to wear a full on red lipstick (although I can recommend several red lip butters also from Revlon here for a softer look) but this one seems more manageable. If it were sheer it would look great, but it's too opaque for such a light color and makes my lips too pale, if that makes sense? It's stunning, but it's not the more comfortable replacement for Wet N Wild Purty Persimmon that I envisioned. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options.

I don't think I'd try those particular shades again now because I still don't love bright pinks and reds on myself (Cherries in the Snow never looked remotely red on me either). I also owned Black Cherry (and my experience with it wasn't so bad - maybe it got shittier in the last ten years), Iced Amethyst (a weird frosty purple, dunno if it's still around), and Blackberry, the BEST deep red shade that I have been unsuccessfully trying to dupe since they removed it from the line sometime in like 2011. The lighting can also change things as in less direct light the color looks more red and when the flash comes on you can see more of the pink.If you want to see me try this shade on in video format, check out the TikTok I made for this shade here. I did try sending Revlon a letter to inquire as to why we don’t have it in Canada, and they sent me a form letter about how products get discontinued (which it isn’t, it’s been in constant production in the US, so I guess no one really read my question.

acne (14) avon (16) benefit (10) blush (24) bronzer (3) brushes (11) bullshit (31) butter london (21) cheap shit (209) cheapish shit (12) cleanser (9) clothes (71) clothing (67) comparison (88) concealer (16) deal (313) do not recommend (13) dry shampoo (15) dupes (91) e. Honestly, if these had been the first lipsticks I'd tried, I might have been one of those people who was really into lipstick from the beginning of their makeup-using lives, rather than being frustrated with it most of the time. DHL transports the package from the Vitamin Grocer warehouse to your local mail carrier who delivers the package to your front door. Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ozokerite, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Mica, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Nylon-12, Kaolin, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Synthetic Wax, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Barium Sulfate, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Agave Rigida (Sisal) Extract, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polyethylene, BHT, Phenoxyethanol .I had some people point out on my TikTok that the nail polish looks more red than the lipstick on me and I would probably agree. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I mean, there's a little purple in there, but it's totally something I can wear to work and no one really notices it. or wear it in full strength and play alone at home, but that is not the way to show respect to this amazing color, right?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment